Ruteng, NTT, Indonesia
Ruteng Indonesia is an historic town, high in the mountains of Central Flores Island, home to people with a proud heritage, dating back millennia, to the beginning of human existance!
The natural beauty surrounding Ruteng is breathtaking, and the climate is comfortably cooler than most other Indonesian destinations. Abundent rainfall throughout the year keeps everything green and growing beautifully.
Several factors, most recently the Covid-19 Pandemic, have conspiried to make life in Ruteng more difficult for the local residents. People are struggling in many ways, primarily economically, but this is also affecting their health and well being.
Ruteng Renewal is working, one family at a time, to improve their lives holistically through several coordinated efforts. These areas are described below.
Ruteng Renewal Focus
- Capital Investment
- Education and Jobs Training
- Critical Home Improvement Needs
- Upgrade Essential Infrastructure
- Attract New Business
- Town Cleanup
- Fund Raising
- Spiritual Renewal
- Improve Tourism Appeal
- Work on all areas in coordination with local government, community, religious, education, and business organizations.
- Confirm the startup team
- Initiate coordination with partner entities
- Identify seed investment
- Identify stage one priorities and activities
- Begin accepting donations